an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Routine

We finished our assessments/evaluations and developed our schedules today and will be ready to begin with the regular routine tomorrow. We've got all supervisors and clinicians working full time to get everything done in the next four weeks. It makes for long days but similiar to past years. We have heard nothing about the Introduction to Speech Therapy class we usually teach at the college. We are hoping they forgot to work us in this year since we need all supervisors at the Haven. Next year we will try to bring an additional supervisor so that the absence of one will not result in reduced therapy.

Quiet evening at the Hamby House. Ian is next door playing Trivial Pursuit with the college students and I am catching up on some work. He spent the afternoon playing hide-n-seek in the African bush. How neat is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger David and Linda Gregersen said...

Great to hear about your adventures. I hope I'll get to see you at Namwianga. I'm arriving on June 16th and staying until the 27th.

3:49 PM, May 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home