an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

ASCDS (10/16/2017)

Ian said he was coming to NLR for Scottish dancing tonight. He said he wanted to take the class and I paid the $60, but he has not come consistently. I thought, after the events of the last several days, that he would come if he could get out of his class in time. I saw he was at the house at 5:45 so I was glad he would be coming. It is now 6:29, and he’s still at the house. He has no intention of coming but will tell me that his class didn’t let out in time, or some other made-up excuse. I so despair for his future.

I checked around 9:00 and he was still at the house. I knew, deep down, that he would leave before I got home, and that’s exactly what happened. I don’t know what time he left because I was driving back to Searcy. But leave he did, and he will be out late, so I’ll go to bed. Oh darling girl, I miss you so desperately.


He was home before midnight so maybe we are moving in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home