an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Win & Loss (10/15/2017)

On Friday, Ian did not get up and go to work after staying out very late on Thursday. Unfortunately, I left for ArkSHA at 5:45 am so I was not there to help. He lost his job as a result. I’ve known it was coming, I’m just surprised it took so long. Thus he lost his recommendation from the only real job he has ever had. On Saturday, he won 2nd place in the King of the Crag competition. He told me about both tonight. I want so much to celebrate something, anything with him. When I tried to talk about the job and prospects he smarted off and I told him to just go. I so want to celebrate something with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home