an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

It is a lonely day. Dad died 13 years ago this morning. The Samhain dance last night was nice and I was so glad I went, but I so missed Keri. Halloween was always her thing. She got dressed up and decorated as much as she could. She even got out her Halloween houses with the sound effects and put them by the front door. She used to love to sit there as a witch with Hattie, our black cat laying beside her, waiting for the trick-or-treaters. As I posted last year, I got her dressed up and we sat in the front yard so that she could participate.
Keri Tullos, October 31, 2016
She had a good time, I think. I may have known that it would be her last, but I didn't think about those things. I sure miss her now!!! It will be a lonely, lonely night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home