an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

As We Get Ready to Return to London!

London Bombing - Effects Video


I have just discovered that you can post video to blog sites. I am interested in playing this for my Humanities class when we return to London next Fall. I have to figure out how to post it on my PowerPoint lecture so that the class can see it. Isn't techonology amazing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dan, its really easy to hyperlink in your powerpoint. you just have to make sure the computer you are on has the internet. but its easy....i've had to do it in grad school.

7:58 AM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home