an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

December 6, 2017 ??????

Ian stayed with his grandmother until Tuesday morning. I'm glad because she gets so lonesome. She also told me that he had borrowed $170 from her so that he could make a rush trip to Hot Springs on Thursday and get a rush passport. This is the same passport I filled out and gave him all the paperwork in August, which he lost. Then near November 1, I filled it all out again and put $139 in his account so he could pay for it. He assured me he had mailed it off and we werte just waiting for it. I guess he spent the money and never ordered the passport. I mentioned last week that I would go alone if he hadn't received his passport. That may have sparked panic. I hope he pulls it off.

He didn't come home or call last night. When he came in at 7:30 this morning he said he was sorry. I responded, "no you're. not, or you would have called and it wouldn't happen so frequently." I went home for lunch and Sarah was there. I just got my stuff and left. The old Hee Haw show had a phrase, "gloom, dispair, and agony on me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home