an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Thanksgiving (11/25/2016)

I’ve been at mom’s since Wednesday morning. Mom’s OCD is getting worse but she is chugging along. Ian did a racing trip to Georgia to climb with some friends on Wednesday. He was supposed to be back to mom’s by noon but it was obvious (GPS tracker) he wasn’t going to make it so mom and I accepted an invitation to Faye and Stan Sawyer’s. It was a nice meal and visit. Ian made it by 8:30 so we had dinner for the three of us.

Friday we started decorating mom’s house for Christmas. Ian did the outside and I worked on the inside. At one point, I went out to help Ian and a lady bug landed on my hand. To me, it signaled Keri’s presence. We got a lot done.

This morning, Ian headed to Dover to climb but missed the climbers (lack of planning) so is currently deciding whether to go to Searcy to help the lady that often hires him to put up her lights. Who can predict from minute to minute what he will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home