an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Another Cub Weekend (10/27-29/2017)

Chris called this past Monday and asked if I would work the Cub Camp Weekend. I had no firm commitments so I agreed. There is something strangely comforting about being here. Many of the staff knew Keri as well and I can talk about her in this place without those strange glances. I worked here for 4 summers with Keri being a part of 3 of them. I would like to come up with something to mark her presence. I’m thinking about a marble bench like they put up for Denise Bounds. I’ll need to talk to someone about that.

Arkansas beats Ole Miss by 1 point. Keri, this one’s for you!!!!!! Penn State also lost to Ohio State by 1 point. This hasn’t been my “football day.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home