an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Harding Homecoming 2017 (10/21/17)

This is my first homecoming without Keri. The HUE 2003 group had a reunion which I attended. I just couldn’t bear the regular tailgate this year. Keri and I started it together during the Fall of 1998 and, with few exceptions, we always attended it together. She was even able to go last year and I have several photos of her there. One keeps popping in my mind. I see her sitting in her chair as we packed everything up until finally, the only things left were her and her chair.

I stopped by the Original Tailgaters a couple of times, but spent the rest of the time with the few HUE people who attended. It was good to see them but that also made me miss my Keri. Ian is at a camping trip with Troop 96 (1 boy). He so wanted to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home