an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Return to Arkansas (11/12/2017)

ASHA is over and we are headed home. The trip was OK and it was great to see old friends. We learned and played, but there was something missing. Although Keri seldom went with me in later years, I was always excited about telling her about our adventures. I’m going home to a vacant house. Ian is away.

There is excitement about my upcoming retirement. I have a great amount of discarding to do in my office. It will take me until the end of June to get it straightened out. I am going to go to Africa for several weeks in May so I need to use my time wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home