an arch wherethro'

"I am a part of all that I have met; yet all experience is an arch wherethro' gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."
Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Searcy, Arkansas, United States

Sunday, March 08, 2020

Can it be true?

For years, I used blogger for posts of the events of my life. In recent years, however, it has not been compatible with my iPhone or iPad and I didn’t want to carry my MacBook on each trip. For this reason, I shifted over to short event posts on Facebook. I have missed Blogger because your posts (blog) was available in one spot and you could go back and follow your events. Today, I found a cousin’s (not really but family connection) post on Facebook with a link back to Blogger. I was able to sign on with my iPad and I’m trying it out. Maybe I’m back.
Ian and Kitch
The first thing I need to post involved my son and grand pup. Kitch is about 11 weeks in this photo. I am taking care of him currently as ian gets ready to take a trip. He and a friend were planning to leave Tuesday for Europe but have just decided not to go there because of the virus pandemic. I guess they are going to Miami instead. Kitch is a Siberian Husky and I’m loving keeping him.
photo credit: Ron Waldron
I just recently returned from Churchill, Manitoba and 10 days with the amazing Northern Lights. I posted my experience on Facebook. Our instructor, Ron Waldron, gave us all of his photos and permission to use them.  I’m glad, because I never could catch a good photograph, although, I tried so hard in the -20F weather. Ron called this shot his “money shot” because he has tried to catch a meteor  for years and this is his first.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home